A perfect start-to-summer blend! This month at Pure Spa we will be utilizing PanAway® essential oil in our featured massage service. Learn all about the uses and benefits of this amazing oil here:
Popular PanAway® oil has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and cooling sensation when applied to the skin. PanAway oil is the combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils. Excellent for chronic pain, the combination of these powerful botanicals is soothing, stimulating and uplifts the spirit. We love the refreshing minty smell of PanAway®!
What is in PanAway Essential Oil?
There are four different essential oils in this blend. Here is a brief description of each:
- Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens) has a refreshing, minty, and
sweet aroma. This stimulating and invigorating scent includes the naturally
occurring constituent methyl salicylate.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italics) A great oil to diffuse when
studying or doing homework, Helichrysum has a stimulating aroma.
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) Clove has a scent that is very warm
and inviting. Always dilute Clove when using topically.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) Fresh, nostalgic, and instantly
recognizable, Peppermint essential oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses,
while inspiring a sense of peace.
6 Ways We Love To Use PanAway Essential Oil
- Morning Refresh: Rub on chest to wake up in the morning.
- In a Bath: Make your own soothing bath salt by adding about 5-6 drops and 2 cups of epsom salt to a warm bath and relax in the spa-like atmosphere.
- Post Workout: Apply to tired muscles after exercise. Combine PanAway with a carrier oil and massage it into your shoulders and neck for a cool, stimulating aroma.
- Wrists: Dab a few drops on while working at the computer.
- In the car: The crisp aroma of peppermint and wintergreen can be refreshing while driving. Rub a single drop of diluted PanAway essential oil into your temples when you are in heavy traffic or crowded, loud spaces such as an airport.
- Feet rub: Apply diluted oil onto the bottoms of your feet for a relaxing foot massage
and a happy day.