Pure Spa is pleased to announce we will resume (modified) business June 26, 2020! At this time we are able to offer Massage Therapy and some waxing/tinting services. Since a mask is required, Facial treatments are still “paused”.
The nature of our business is to provide wellness services in a high touch environment. This requires us to be in close proximity to our customers. We are working endlessly to provide these services to you in a safe manner. Our utmost priority is the health and welfare of our staff and clients. Additional guidelines and procedures will be implemented to ensure a safe and comfortable environment to return to.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
• The entire spa has been professionally cleaned and sanitized.
• All duct work and vents have been cleaned and new HEPA filters installed.
• Carpets and upholstered furniture have been steam cleaned, sanitized or removed.
• UV light will be used for sanitizing implements and tools.
• Staff members will have two sets of implements and tools to ensure proper sanitation.
• Plexiglass shields to protect patrons and staff members will be implemented.
• Re-laundered every linen in the building.
• Purchased multiple gallons of EPA medical-grade cleaners and wipes.
• Painted multiple areas of the spa.
• Rearranged furniture to ensure social distancing
• All Pure Spa employees will be required to be Barbicide certified before returning to work.
• Hand sanitizer stations as well as medical grade wipes are now located throughout the spa.
• Disposable cups are available for water; all snacks and tea have been removed.
• Relaxation room is currently closed.
• Removed all unnecessary items throughout the spa to reduce the chance of cross-contamination.
PROCEDURE UPDATES THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED
• Only clients who are receiving services will be permitted to enter Pure Spa. Individuals who accompany clients and are not receiving services will be asked to leave.
• Upon arrival, please call the spa and stay in your car – we will tell you when to come in.
• Arrive on time. Late arrivals will not be accommodated – treatments will be shortened due to the extensive sanitation process.
• Clients will be asked to immediately wash or sanitize their hands when they enter the spa.
• Any client who appears to be sick when entering the spa will be refused treatment and asked to leave.
• Staff members will be required to wear masks at all times. Clients will wear masks upon entering the spa and to the extent possible when receiving services.
• Protective gloves will be worn by staff, as required.
• Clients will be situated throughout the spa to meet social distancing standards.
• Temperature checks with newly purchased infrared thermometers will be done for all staff as they enter the spa for each of their shifts.
• Employees who are sick will be expected to stay home.
• Staff members will be required to maintain social distancing guidelines to the extent possible when not servicing clients.
• Staff will be required to wash their hands and/or change their gloves after each client.
• Additional sanitation time will be allotted between clients.
• Frequently touched surfaces in common areas of the spa will be cleaned every 15 minutes.
• Hand shaking, fist bumping, and hugging (as much as we want to) will not be permitted until further notice.
These guidelines are constantly evolving and we will continue to refine them so we can be at our very best upon opening.
Sending endless gratitude, positivity and light your way!
Yours in service,
Mimi Bourgeault & The entire Pure Spa Family