Tanning at Pure Spa gives you heavy duty air compressor tanning benefits. Our time-tested spray guns are no match for the competition and allow us variable setting control at our fingertips.
Our tanning solution is applied personally by a trained technician and the results will leave with a natural, sun kissed glow! We air brush you, then dry you by hand, with our powerful and fast drying system! This entire process takes 15 minutes! Most importantly, no odor and minimal, if any stickiness at all!
Our professional staff have complete control over the application. Our spray guns atomize the solution into tiny perfect particles in a precision controlled spray fan. Tanning solution is applied gently in a fine base layer which maximizes skin and DHA adhesion for an absolutely flawless end result.
This is NOT an ordinary airbrush system and can be applied in just a few minutes. The delivery system will prevent over-spray, streaking, and discoloration. This system, combined with our professional application process, deliver a perfect tan every time.
**Please wear loose fitting dark clothing as well as dark undergarments (optional during application). Prior to appointment, exfoliate skin with non-oil based products. Do not use moisturizing soap or body wash. For optimum results do not shower for 8 hours following session.
We recommend that you do not tan after 8pm because the tan can stain your hands while sleeping.
If a tan is done after 8pm or late at night, please wear cloth gloves while sleeping that night
Step 1 (The day before your tan)
- Shave all areas that you normally shave. DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- Exfoliate with a washcloth or one of our recommended skin products (this is not mandatory but will help)
Step 2 (The same day you receive your tan)
- DO NOT use any body lotion, body cream, make up or perfume the day you will be tanning
- DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- DO NOT wax any areas of your body including your face the day the day of your tan
- DO NOT put on any under arm deodorant (powders or lotions)
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing (NO tight fitting clothing, socks, or tight fitting shoe apparel)
- Cotton clothing is optimal (tanning bronzer stains will wash out of most cotton clothing)
- Please bring a bathing suit or underwear or other suitable tanning attire
- Once your tan is applied, allow it to dry completely (we will ensure that your application is dry)
- We recommend that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment
- Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics
- Do not wet your skin for at least 6 to 8 hours after the tanning session.
- No shower or bath for at least 6 to 8hours (it is best to wait until the next morning
- Your tan will last longer if you DO NOT bath or shower the same day of your tan
- We also recommend that you do not exercise or perspire excessively until the next day after your tan
- Avoid touching or rubbing any tanned areas
- All tanning colors will wash out of clothing and bedding
- When you do shower or bath DO NOT scrub your body with a wash cloth (Use hand and soap only)
- When showering or bathing DO NOT be concerned if some of the initial bronzer wash off. This is part of the spray on tanning process, and your skin will continue to tan.
- DO NOT exfoliate the skin for 7 days after tanning
- Daily use of our recommended Body Lotion (Tan Extender) is recommended to extend the results
- Your tan will naturally fader over a period of days (each tan should last about 7 to 10 days)
- Bronze Biologic spray tan does NOT contain sunscreen and will not protect you from the sun’s UV rays