Try our new Microblading service by Jillian!
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent makeup used to create natural and beautiful brows. This non-invasive solution is for over-plucked, thinning, or sparse eyebrows, and is perfect for people who want to define, darken or reshape the brow area.
New Client: $500-$600 (“Touch Up” Session included after 6 week healing)
Touch Up Session: $200
- Lasts 1-3 years depending on skin type/sun exposure
Client Consultation / Health Form: Explains the procedure and asks about any pre-existing medical conditions, sensitivities or allergies that may effect the microblading process.
- discuss the client’s needs for their brows
- begin brow mapping and creating the new shape using measuring tools and brow pencil
- match pigment to natural brow color
- apply numbing cream (20 mins)
- begin procedure (about 2 hours)
- apply numbing gel as needed
- apply healing ointment
- discuss aftercare instructions