IMAGE Clinical Couture Designer Peels
30 minutes: $125
IMAGE Clinical Couture Designer Peels optimized with up to 2 facial enhancers (including kojic acid, vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, stem cell, anti-oxident, or retinol)
30 minutes: $140
Medical-grade Peels optimized with microderm or dermaplaning, derma-needling, OR oxygen infusion
45 minutes: $175
Medical or advanced physician grade Peels optimized with any combination of microderm, dermaplaning, derma-needling, and oxygen infusion
60 minutes: $225
*Complimentary Post-Treatment Kit with all Level III and Level IV peels ($25 value)
Treatments can be enhanced with the following:
- Hyaluronic Acid ‐ immediate plumping, for dry dehydrated skin
- Retinol ‐ vitamin a derivative and increases cell turnover, used for wrinkles
pigmentation an acne
- Vitamin C ‐ A potent antioxidant, lightens pigmentation and stimulated collagen‐
rosacea, inflammation, dehydration and aging
- Kojic Acid ‐ Skin lightener, inhibits the formation of melanin and lightens pigmentation.
- Sun Spots ‐ post inflammatory hyper‐pigmentation
- Antioxidant – more than 15 powerful antioxidants work synergistic-ally to fight
free radicals and environmental aggressor. Aging, inflammation, environmental
sensitivity and dehydrated
- Stem Cell ‐ Powerful plant derived stem cell work to extend cell life, slowing the
aging process. Aging, damaged cells, a photo damage
Please consult with our estheticians so they can suggest the right peel for you. There are varying factors for whom this treatment is suitable.
Five days prior to a Chemical Peel, discontinue use of any prescription medication to treat any skin condition. Stop the use of topical products such as retinol, AHA’s, BHA’s, or benzoyl peroxide as these will increase sensitivity.