Choose from the following:
PCA Clinical Peels Level 1 (introductory peel), PCA Enzyme Treatment or Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment 30 (approximately) minutes: $135
PCA Clinical Peels are optimized with up to 2 enhancers and a customized mask (including kojic acid, vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, stem cell, anti-oxidant, or retinol). Included with this treatment, our signature PCA post treatment kit for at home use. 30 (approximately) minutes: $155
PCA Chemical Peels (chemical and mechanical exfoliation) optimized with microdermabrasion, dermaplaning , OR oxygen infusion. This peel is customized and layered for optimum results for hyper pigmentation, fine lines and sagging, lack luster skin. Included with this treatment, our signature PCA post treatment kit for at home use.
45 minutes: $185
Advanced Grade Chemical Peels, a combination our deepest customized peels. This treatment is an “umbrella” service, meaning any of our peels, enhancers and masks can be cocktailed to deliver a more intense treatment by your skincare professional. Also enhanced with any combination of microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, and oxygen infusion. Included with this treatment, our signature PCA post treatment kit for at home use
60 minutes: $225
*Complimentary Post-Treatment Kit with all Level II – Level IV peels ($45 value)
Treatments can be enhanced with the following:
- Hyaluronic Acid ‐ immediate plumping, for dry dehydrated skin
- Retinol ‐ vitamin a derivative and increases cell turnover, used for wrinkles
pigmentation an acne
- Vitamin C ‐ A potent antioxidant, lightens pigmentation and stimulated collagen‐
rosacea, inflammation, dehydration and aging
- Kojic Acid ‐ Skin lightener, inhibits the formation of melanin and lightens pigmentation.
- Sun Spots ‐ post inflammatory hyper‐pigmentation
- Antioxidant – more than 15 powerful antioxidants work synergistic-ally to fight
free radicals and environmental aggressor. Aging, inflammation, environmental
sensitivity and dehydrated
- Stem Cell ‐ Powerful plant derived stem cell work to extend cell life, slowing the
aging process. Aging, damaged cells, a photo damage
Please consult with our estheticians so they can suggest the right peel for you. There are varying factors for whom this treatment is suitable.
Five days prior to a Chemical Peel, discontinue use of any prescription medication to treat any skin condition. Stop the use of topical products such as retinol, AHA’s, BHA’s, or benzoyl peroxide as these will increase sensitivity.