Under the direct medical supervision of Dr. Buinewicz, Pure Spa is pleased to announce the launch of a new advanced skincare treatment: Perfect 10 Universal Peel!
Our highly skilled team of licensed medical estheticians can now perform this amazing service – and what a perfect time for you to take advantage of all it has to offer!
The Universal Professional Peel System is designed to deliver exactly what you are looking for in a chemical exfoliation: a peel that peels, deeply exfoliates the skin, and delivers desired results. The Universal Peel is formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin, so all of Pure Spa’s wonderful clients can enjoy its benefits!
The procedure dramatically improves the appearance of dull and uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots and sun damage, discoloration, large pores, and skin roughness. This a medical-grade blended chemical peel that features “layered technology”: the active ingredients work together, additively, and synergistically to potentiate each other–optimizing the results.
The blended components of this Peel include:
- Salicylic Acid: breaks down dead skin cells, exfoliates, lightens discolorations
- Glycolic Acid: sugar can/grapes-exfoliates, promotes new collagen growth
- Lactic Acid: sour mild – gentle glycolic acid, skin brightener, exfoliant, hydrator
- Mandelic Acid: bitter almonds – exfoliant, potentiates salicylic acid, reduces inflammation and redness
- Tartaric Acid: white grapes, apples, pears – exfoliator, potentiates all of the above, tones skin
- Resorcinol: removes rough, scaley skin so that better healing can occur
- Pyruvic Acid: grapes, honey, apples, vinegar – skin brightener, potentiator, medium strength chemical peeling agent, promotes collagen growth
- Azelaic Acid: wheat, barley, rye – skin brightener, moisturizer
- Retinol: increases cell turnover, reduces melanin/pigment accumulations
- Antioxidants: Green Tea, Reservetrol, Cucumber Extract, Bisabolol – soothes, calms, hydrates skin cells
With warmer weather just around the corner, now is the perfect time to shed those winter skin woes and kick off spring with a fresh, healthy glow!